Saturday, March 22, 2008

Base Camp, Sunday Morning

I heard from Jason this evening and it had snowed again yesterday. He was glad to have a second rest day. He was planning a hike to lake (maybe Samiti Lake?) where a lot of trekkers go. Sam and Sarah were preparing to go to the high camp on Tinchenkang. Jason and Josh decided, if the weather cooperates they will go for the summit from base camp. Jason said if the weather did not improve maybe they would head out a day or two early to do some tourist activities.

1 comment:

Matt & Patty said...

Jason,

I hope the weather cooperates for your summit bid. Good Luck!

LM