- Climbed a 13,900+ foot peak in Colorado in winter with Bill and Dan
- Ran my fastest marathon (3:38:29) in a trail marathon near Salida, CO
- Saw my brother, Dylan, get married to his wonderful wife, Amber
- Climbed a great 12-pitch Sandstone route in Red Rocks, NV
- Directed the Los Alamos Mountaineers annual climbing school
- Drove all over the southwest with Allison on a week-long climbing trip
- Enjoyed some wonderful spring snow climbing in Colorado with Bill
- Celebrated our nation's independence with family and friends climbing at El Rito, NM
- Finished the Hardrock 100 for my second time finishing 18th overall in 33:36:20
- Climbed the Ellingwood Arete on Crestone Needle in the rain with Aron
- Traversed between two mountains in the Elk range in Colorado that few will likely repeat
- Battled the Incredible Hulk with Bill and really enjoyed it!
- Lost a wonderful friend
- Climbed not one but two routes on the Shield in the Sandia Mountains of New Mexico with George, Aron, Bill and Dan
- Slithered and rappelled through some awesome canyons in Robber's Roost country, Utah
- Experienced Thanksgiving in Las Vegas with Allison, her mother, Minesh and Laura
- And headed south to Mexico to climb for Christmas with Allison and Bill
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Alright, my yearly blog post!
I came here to put up something about my upcoming trip for a mountaineering expedition to India and realized it's been almost exactly a year since my first, and only blog post. That's pretty pathetic considering blogs were designed to be easy, timely and informative. None of which this blog is. Wow, a year! I've experienced and seen a lot of different places and things since my initial post here....